Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Martha Stewart Weddings


So, here I am. It's the fourth week of my internship with the style department of Martha Stewart Weddings and I haven't even made one post about my experience.

It has been such a great learning experience coming to MS Weddings. The department is filled with caring, wonderful women who really love what they do. It's such a great atmosphere, with never ending inspiration all around me. I have been able to watch and assist through photo shoots for the upcoming Travel issue and am just now starting on some concepts for the Winter issue. I can't divulge that much information about concepts and themes for the issues, but just know that I am having a great time, learning a TON of information about the magazine industry.

This weekend will be the first weekend that I've had all to myself. I'm really excited to relax and take in the city on my own for an entire weekend. Not to say that I haven't completely enjoyed visiting Philadelphia to visit my boyfriend Daniel, having my friend Abigail visit, and showing Daniel around the city for the past 3 weekends. I will just thoroughly enjoy being able to wake up at 11 am on this Saturday morning and reading all day in Morningside Park down the street.

This is my view of Harlem from the top of Morningside Park. How great!


So, now that I have my first post down of the summer, I will make sure that I keep you all updated much better for the rest of my time here!

No comments: